The Maryland Racing Commission suspended jockey Alberto Delgado 30 calendar days for his ride aboard My Sweet Nenana in a Feb. 1 race at Laurel Park.
The Maryland stewards granted leading rider Rosie Napravnik a stay after she appealed a five-day suspension for her ride aboard Tenure Track at Pimlico on April 28.
The Michigan Racing Commission has named Adam Campola, the clerk of scales at the major Maryland tracks since 2000, steward at Great Lakes Downs. The six-month meeting opens May 6.
The Maryland Racing stewards have suspended jockeys Horacio Karamanos, Abel Castellano, and Stewart Elliott for riding in a careless manner at Laurel Park last week. Stewards Bill Passmore, Phil Grove and John Burke have suspended 11 riders since the fall meeting began on Sept. 7.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Connect in Good Shape After PA Derby Win
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Ward: Scope Shows Lady Aurelia Bled
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Solid Keeneland Sale Ends With Declines
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby
- Handle Decreased 26% at Monmouth Park in 2016
- Runhappy Logs Final Drill for Return
- La Cressonniere to Miss Arc After Setback