Keith Brackpool and Richard Rosenberg have been appointed to the California Horse Racing Board, Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger's office announced Sept. 24.
John Andreini has been appointed to the California Horse Racing Board by Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Backed into a corner by workers' compensation insurance rates expected to soar to 70% of trainer payroll, Quarter Horse officials at Los Alamitos Race Course in Southern California are fighting back with a plan that will cut costs by more than half in most cases.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Gallops at Churchill
- Espinoza: TC Pursuit 'Different This Time'
- Frosted Scheduled for Belmont Stakes Run
- MarketWatch: American Pharoah's Stud Value
- Golden Eagle Partial Dispersal at Barretts
- Five Palms Making Stakes Debut in Los Angeles
- Love Me Only's First Foal a Stakes Winner
- American Pharoah to Stand at Ashford Stud
- Pletcher Horses Top Belmont Work Tab
- Frosted Continues Working Toward Belmont