New York invader Unforgettable Max heads a field of eight in Saturday's $150,000 Jim McKay Breeders' Cup Handicap for 3-year-olds and up at 1 1/8 mile at Pimlico.
Jorgie Stover and jockey Kaymarie Kreidel were overlooked in the wagering, but they teamed up for a front-running upset victory in Saturday's $67,750 Harrison Johnson Memorial Handicap at Laurel Park.
Longshot Spectacular Moon coasted behind a torrid pace duel, then flew down the center of the stretch to win the $150,000 Astarita Stakes (gr. II) for 2-year-old fillies by a neck on a sloppy Belmont Park track Sunday.
Undefeated in a pair of starts, the fleet-footed Smokey Glacken puts her unblemished record on the line in Sunday's $150,000 Astarita (gr. II) at Belmont Park. Nine 2-year-old fillies were entered in the 6 ½-furlong sprint.
Most Popular Stories
- Day By Day
- Stars of the Oaks: Blind Luck
- Records Fall at 'Phenomenal' OBS Spring Sale
- Seven Derby Hopefuls Bred Outside Kentucky
- That Handicapping Show: Derby Trial Stakes
- Kentucky Derby and Oaks Daily Updates
- Arizona Bill Legalizing ADW Sent to Governor
- Cairo Prince Scheduled for Ankle Surgery
- Proctor Sends Out Sharp Pair in Wilshire 'Cap
- Inimitable Romanee Earns Upset Nod in Bewitch