More than three years into a lucrative purse agreement between Canterbury Park and the Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community, the Minnesota Thoroughbred breeding program is reaping the benefits.
As an added attraction on Illinois Derby Day (gr. II) April 8, Hawthorne Race Course will present a pair of ostrich races in which fans in attendance will have a rooting interest.
Most Popular Stories
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- McCraken, Gunnevera Top Kentucky Derby Future Wager
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 28, 2017
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Tapit Colt Tops Barretts Hips to Watch
- Arrogate and How We Define Greatness
- Tumblebrutus Gets 25th Black-Type Winner
- Skychai Racing Purchases Interest in Fast and Accurate