This week is a column from Joe Palmer titled "Maryland, My Challedon;" followed by the race recap of the Preakness Stakes won by Challedon, a Maryland-bred who won the 1939 Baltimore classic.
A look at The Blood-Horse's ventures into book publishing
Legendary Turf writer subject in first Keeneland Library Lecture Series this year.
The Keeneland Library Lecture Series has scheduled several events for 2015, all spotlighting horses and people in Thoroughbred racing.
Dr. Russ Harris and Joe Palmer have been chosen as the National Museum of Racing's Joe Hirsch Media Roll of Honor recipients for 2011.
Most Popular Stories
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- California Sire Benchmark Dead at 26
- 'Hermaphrodite' Reported Before Race at Santa Anita
- Collected Dominant Again in Precisionist Stakes
- Battle of Midway Cruises to Affirmed Victory
- Brothers in Arms: Idaho Takes Hardwicke Stakes
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Mind Your Biscuits Emerges Well From Bullet Work
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Finley'sluckycharm Makes it Three in a Row in Chicago