More than two years after the first federal lawsuits were filed in connection to the former ClassicStar broodmare lease operation, efforts are being made to clear legal logjams that have impeded resolution of now multiple disputes.
A federal judge in a Lexington courthouse on Oct. 3 declined to issue temporary restraining orders that might have impacted the dispersal sale of ClassicStar-affiliated horses at the Nov. 5 Fasig-Tipton winter mixed sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Five-Year Suspension, $25,000 Fine for Chapa
- Lopez Lets El Kabeir Be 'The Boss'
- HOF Trainer Jerkens in Intensive Care in FL
- Breeders' Cup Tickets Go On Sale March 4
- Crimson Giant Chasing Unlikely Big 'Cap Glory
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 3, 2015
- Horses to Watch at F-T Florida Sale
- American Pharoah Tops 162 Blue Grass Nominees
- Consignors Upbeat Ahead of F-T Florida Sale
- Water Bucket Heater Caused Chanteclaire Fire