More than two years after the first federal lawsuits were filed in connection to the former ClassicStar broodmare lease operation, efforts are being made to clear legal logjams that have impeded resolution of now multiple disputes.
A federal judge in a Lexington courthouse on Oct. 3 declined to issue temporary restraining orders that might have impacted the dispersal sale of ClassicStar-affiliated horses at the Nov. 5 Fasig-Tipton winter mixed sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Will Take Charge vs. Palace Malice in Whitney
- Del Mar Makes Adjustment to Slow Polytrack
- Perfect at Spa, Sweet Reason Ready for Test
- Clement Hirsch: Iotapa After BC Distaff Slot
- Trainer Joshua Stein Wins in Debut at Sonoma
- CDI Reports Record Second Quarter Revenues
- New York-Bred Palace At Home In Vanderbilt
- Juddmonte Stallions Available to S.H. Mares
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Tom Amoss Secures 3,000th Training Victory