More than two years after the first federal lawsuits were filed in connection to the former ClassicStar broodmare lease operation, efforts are being made to clear legal logjams that have impeded resolution of now multiple disputes.
A federal judge in a Lexington courthouse on Oct. 3 declined to issue temporary restraining orders that might have impacted the dispersal sale of ClassicStar-affiliated horses at the Nov. 5 Fasig-Tipton winter mixed sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Wicked Strong to Sit Out Rest of Year
- Wise Dan Faces Stiff Shadwell Turf Mile Test
- New England Horsemen Submit Dates Application
- Better Lucky Seeks to Repeat in First Lady
- Hashtag Bourbon Tough in Breeders' Futurity
- Atreides Gets Distance Test in Indiana Derby
- Small Foal Crops Will Challenge Racing
- RRP Thoroughbred Makeover
- Marchman Returns From Short Rest in Woodford
- TCA Draws Balanced Field of Distaff Sprinters