Joe Clancy of ST Publishing and Richard Rosenblatt of The Associated Press earned top honors in the New York Racing Association's seventh annual Joe Hirsch Memorial Writing Contest.
Alicia Wincze Hughes of the Lexington Herald-Leader and Tom Law of ST Publishing earned top honors in the New York Racing Association's sixth annual Joe Hirsch Memorial Writing Contest.
Ed McNamara of Newsday and Todd Simmons of the Staten Island Advance earned top honors in The New York Racing Association's third annual Joe Hirsch Memorial Writing Contest.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- BloodHorse, Weatherbys Launch Stallions App
- Keeneland Catalogs 1,892 for January Sale
- Welcome Home, Charismatic
- Global Symposium Explores Racing's Identity
- Sunbean Seeks Third Louisiana Classic Win
- Fenton Named to Tattersalls Ireland Post
- Rouse Earns F. Ambrose Clark Award
- Stakeholders Support Central Rule Making
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.