Joe Clancy of ST Publishing and Richard Rosenblatt of The Associated Press earned top honors in the New York Racing Association's seventh annual Joe Hirsch Memorial Writing Contest.
Alicia Wincze Hughes of the Lexington Herald-Leader and Tom Law of ST Publishing earned top honors in the New York Racing Association's sixth annual Joe Hirsch Memorial Writing Contest.
Ed McNamara of Newsday and Todd Simmons of the Staten Island Advance earned top honors in The New York Racing Association's third annual Joe Hirsch Memorial Writing Contest.
Most Popular Stories
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow
- First Foal for Circumference is a Filly
- Jockey Lane Luzzi Follows in Father's Footsteps
- Bahamian Squall's First Foal is a Colt
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- Recalling World's Most Lucrative Races
- New York Lawmakers Question Cuomo's NYRA Plans
- First Foal a Filly for Grade 1 Winner Danza
- First Foal by Fast Anna Born in New York