Jockey Joe Hampshire reached the 3,000 win mark Friday by booting home two longshots in the final two races of the Laurel Park card.
Joe Hampshire, New England's top rider for the past six years, has joined the Maryland jockey colony after short stints at Aqueduct and Mountaineer Park this winter.
Joe Hampshire Jr. will try to keep his 23-day winning streak alive on Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- Durkin to Receive Eclipse Award of Merit
- RCI Appoints Five to New Medication Board
- RMTC Plans Changes but No Merger with RCI
- Date Announced for Second CBA Symposium
- Heleringer Resigns as KEEP Executive Director
- That Handicapping Show: Los Alamitos Futurity
- EquiLottery, AmTote in Strategic Relationship
- Trainer Wells Pleads Guilty to Rigging Races
- Baffert Seeks 7th Futurity Win with Dortmund
- Red Pollard Seabiscuit Saddle to be Auctioned