Concern, the winner of the 1994 Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I) and the only Breeders' Cup victor to race and stand in Oklahoma, has died at the age of 25.
A native of Tulsa, Carter spent his weekends on ranches in the Oklahoma panhandle region, doctoring cattle and working feed lots. He has known since age 10 that he wanted to pursue a career with animals. Read More
Unbeaten Rare Brick, sire of 27 stakes winners, and multiple graded stakes winner Semoran will stand in 2006 at Dr. Joe Carter's Oklahoma Equine Hospital near Washington, Okla.
Stakes-placed Seeking Greatness, whose half-brother, Elusive Quality, sired champion Smarty Jones, will stand at Dr. Joe Carter's Oklahoma Equine Hospital near Washington, Okla.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Runs Easy in Final Derby Drill
- Calumet Farm: The Rebirth of a Legend
- No Catching Cinco Charlie in William Walker
- StarLadies On Oaks Trail With Eskenformoney
- Mubtaahij in 'Missed Work' at Arlington
- Longshot Si Sage Stuns Field in Last Tycoon
- Effinex Wins Excelsior, Wicked Strong Third
- Longshot Rerun Marches to Miami Mile Score
- Carpe Diem Solid in Final Pre-Derby Work
- G. G. Ryder Makes Grade in San Francisco Mile