Multiple grade II winner Amira's Prince will stand his first season at stud at Pleasant Acres in Florida. His fee will be $5,000 stands and nurses.
Helen and Joe Barbazon step up for Florida at Pleasant Acres. Download Now
Joe and Helen Barbazon of Morriston, Fla., announced Oct. 15 the formation of Pleasant Acre Stallions to be located in Marion County near their current Thoroughbred facility, Pleasant Acres Farm.
Helen and Joe Barbazon hit the heights with Presious Passion. Read More
Presious Passion went wire-to-wire in the 12-furlong marathon Pan American April 5 at Gulfstream Park, winning for trainer Mary Hartmann.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Nyquist Improving; Exaggerator Jogs Two Miles
- Making the Grade: Exaggerator's Belmont Shot
- Woodward, Hancock to Racing Hall of Fame
- Nine Honored at Walk of Champions Gala
- Court Order Has Preciado Racing Again at Parx
- Centeno Recovering in Florida After Spill
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale