If there is to be a silver lining in the cloud of Ferdinand's death in Japan, it comes in the manner in which future business transactions will be written, and the heightened awareness that owners' responsibility no longer ceases when a horse is sold. Ignorance is no longer an option, and no one understands that better than the people who have done business selling horses to overseas interests.
Most Popular Stories
- Filly by The Factor Tops OBS Winter Opener
- Can IRT can Measure Skin Temperature Changes Underwater?
- Kentucky Approves Racing License for Blasi
- Fillies Vie for Grade I Glory in Las Virgenes
- Kaigun Makes 2015 Debut in Arcadia Stakes
- Invasor to Uruguay's Haras Cuatro Piedras
- Final Call for Taylors of Seattle Slew Fame
- Talented Field Assembles for the Sam F. Davis
- Knee Chip Sidelines Hutcheson Winner Barbados
- The Horse Who Changed the Triple Crown