If there is to be a silver lining in the cloud of Ferdinand's death in Japan, it comes in the manner in which future business transactions will be written, and the heightened awareness that owners' responsibility no longer ceases when a horse is sold. Ignorance is no longer an option, and no one understands that better than the people who have done business selling horses to overseas interests.
Most Popular Stories
- The Art of Exaggerator's Stud Deal
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Songbird Works at Santa Anita, Target Unknown
- Si Sage Speeds to Whittingham Victory
- Exaggerator Arrives at Belmont Park
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Lexie Lou Back to Winning Ways at Woodbine
- Makahiki Wins Japanese Derby
- Royal Ascot Journey Confirmed for Tepin