A California judge has issued a temporary restraining order and preliminary injunction precluding Jockeys International Management Group from continuing with plans to allow jockeys it represents wear advertising at this year's the Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championship races on Oct. 25 at Santa Anita.
Breeders' Cup Limited filed a complaint in Los Angeles County Superior Court Oct. 3 seeking to restrain Jockeys International Management Group (JMG) from entering agreements for the display of advertising on jockeys apparel for the Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championship races on Oct. 25 at Santa Anita.
Most Popular Stories
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Vale Dori Impressive in Bayakoa Victory
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Highway Star Wins Go for Wand by a Nose
- King and His Court Claims Display Stakes
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded