A California judge has issued a temporary restraining order and preliminary injunction precluding Jockeys International Management Group from continuing with plans to allow jockeys it represents wear advertising at this year's the Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championship races on Oct. 25 at Santa Anita.
Breeders' Cup Limited filed a complaint in Los Angeles County Superior Court Oct. 3 seeking to restrain Jockeys International Management Group (JMG) from entering agreements for the display of advertising on jockeys apparel for the Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championship races on Oct. 25 at Santa Anita.
Most Popular Stories
- Goldikova, Espinoza Among Hall of Fame Inductees
- McCraken Finishes Strong in Five-Furlong Move
- Albarado Fractures Lower Leg, Off J Boys Echo in Derby
- Santa Anita Cancels April 27 Racing
- Romans Mulling Rider Options for J Boys Echo
- Reach the World Euthanized After Training Injury
- Irad Ortiz Jr. Wins Aqueduct Riding Title
- Dolphus Outruns Quality Field at Aqueduct
- Pricey Filly Tops OBS Pinhook Prospects
- J Boys Echo Breezes Five Furlongs at Churchill