A California judge has issued a temporary restraining order and preliminary injunction precluding Jockeys International Management Group from continuing with plans to allow jockeys it represents wear advertising at this year's the Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championship races on Oct. 25 at Santa Anita.
Breeders' Cup Limited filed a complaint in Los Angeles County Superior Court Oct. 3 seeking to restrain Jockeys International Management Group (JMG) from entering agreements for the display of advertising on jockeys apparel for the Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championship races on Oct. 25 at Santa Anita.
Most Popular Stories
- Santa Anita Pick 6 Pays Over $1.47 Million
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Illuminant Upsets Wekeela in Gamely Stakes
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- Ride On Curlin to Florida's Pleasant Acres
- Cyrus Alexander Wins Lone Star Handicap
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Exaggerator Gallops Lap Around Belmont Track
- Living The Life Beats Males in All American
- HKJC Strikes Coverage Deal in Australia