A California judge has issued a temporary restraining order and preliminary injunction precluding Jockeys International Management Group from continuing with plans to allow jockeys it represents wear advertising at this year's the Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championship races on Oct. 25 at Santa Anita.
Breeders' Cup Limited filed a complaint in Los Angeles County Superior Court Oct. 3 seeking to restrain Jockeys International Management Group (JMG) from entering agreements for the display of advertising on jockeys apparel for the Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championship races on Oct. 25 at Santa Anita.
Most Popular Stories
- Mike Mitchell to Step Down as Head Trainer
- Harlan's Holiday Colt Posts Swiftest OBS Work
- Daring Dancer Wins Appalachian With Key Move
- Key Owners, Trainers to Publicize Vet Records
- Take Charge Lady Kentucky Broodmare of Year
- Quality Road's First Starter Scores Easy Win
- Ky Derby: Form, Pedigree, Speed, & Red Flags
- Strait of Mewsina Sires First Foal
- European Mark Smashed Again at Tattersalls
- Broodmare of the Year Take Charge Lady