The Fourth Annual Jockeys and Jeans fundraiser, which supports the Permanently Disabled Jockeys Fund, will be held June 3 at Parx Racing near Philadelphia.
Jockeys and Jeans has procured nearly $600,000 in stallion seasons and plans an on-line sale beginning Jan. 17th and a live auction of select seasons at Gulfstream Park on Jan. 20th.
Gulfstream Park's Eclipse Award reception, set for Friday, Jan. 20, 2017, will host Jockeys and Jeans’ second auction of select stallion seasons to benefit the Permanently Disabled Jockeys Fund.
The third "Jockeys and Jeans" fundraiser for the Permanently Disabled Jockeys Fund is set for Feb. 28 at Gulfstream Park. About $400,000 in non-guaranteed stallion seasons are available through an online auction.
Seasons to Lane's End-based stallions Honor Code, Liam's Map, Tonalist, The Factor, Union Rags, and Mr Speaker, will headline an online auction that will benefit the Permanently Disabled Jockeys Fund.
Hall of Fame rider Ron Turcotte, best known as the jockey for 1973 Triple Crown winner Secretariat, will serve as the honorary chairman of the 2015 "Jockeys and Jeans" fundraiser set for May 30 at Indiana Grand.
The second annual "Jockeys and Jeans" event to benefit the Permanently Disabled Jockey's Fund is scheduled for May 30 at Indiana Grand Racing & Casino.
Most Popular Stories
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Casse Duo Set for Queen's Plate Run
- Neolithic Back Galloping After Respiratory Illness
- Kentucky Derby Starters Reunite in Ohio Derby
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture
- Litfin at Large: Class Horses Figure in Ohio Derby
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner
- Untrapped Aims for First Stakes win in Ohio Derby
- The Player to Return on Churchill's Closing Night