The Jockey Club Tour on FOX makes its first and only stop at historic Belmont Park May 11, with live coverage of the $400,000 Man o' War Stakes (gr. IT) on FOX Sports 1 and FOX Deportes from 4:30-6 p.m. EDT.
Will Take Charge will be on his way to becoming a handicap star if he aces this test as the 123-pound highweight. Runners to face him Feb. 9 include Revolutionary, Lea, River Seven, Uncaptured, and Bourbon Courage.
Champion Will Take Charge arrived by van early the morning of Feb. 4 at Gulfstream Park, where he is slated to make his 2014 debut in the $500,000 Donn Handicap (gr. I) on Feb. 9.
The $250,000 Ruffian Handicap (gr. II), originally scheduled for April 5 at Aqueduct Racetrack, will now be contested on May 11 at Belmont Park.
The Donn Handicap (gr. I) and Gulfstream Park Turf Handicap (gr. IT) have been moved to Sunday, Feb. 9 to help kick off The Jockey Club Tour on Fox Television, Gulfstream Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Talks 2017 Triple Crown
- Elliott Honored with George Woolf Memorial Jockey Award
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Boat Trip Gets First Foal Times Three
- Oscar Performance Targeting Keeneland for Season Debut
- Three Rules Fires Florida Bullet
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Local Hero, Guest Suite Top Risen Star Selections
- Canadian Horse Racing Plans Anniversary 250 Celebration