Bobby Burch, who paved the technology path for The Jockey Club and its affiliated companies for the past 29 years, will retire as president of The Jockey Club Technology Services at the end of 2013.
The Jockey Club and Equibase Company announced Tuesday purse money and other monetary race data elements from Canada will be converted to U.S. funds starting on Jan. 1, 2005.
Most Popular Stories
- Mastery Passes Two-Turn Test in Futurity
- Abel Tasman Upsets American Gal in Starlet
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Bode's Dream Perfect in House Party
- Paulassilverlining Golden in Garland of Roses
- Greatbullsoffire Runs Away With MD Futurity
- Mobile Bay Turns Tables in LA Classic
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Los Al Gets Spotlight
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Keane Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees