Bobby Burch, who paved the technology path for The Jockey Club and its affiliated companies for the past 29 years, will retire as president of The Jockey Club Technology Services at the end of 2013.
The Jockey Club and Equibase Company announced Tuesday purse money and other monetary race data elements from Canada will be converted to U.S. funds starting on Jan. 1, 2005.
Most Popular Stories
- Sano's Faith in Gunnevera Unwavering for Florida Derby
- Dortmund Looks to Regain Form in Santana Mile
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Trainer, Racing Official Daniel Dufford Dies at 66
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- Celestine Seeks Honey Fox Repeat
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- McCraken, Gunnevera Top Kentucky Derby Future Wager
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 28, 2017