Churchill Downs announced Monday that Jockey Club Suites are still available for rental during their April 29-July 16 Spring Meet, with a few remaining for Kentucky Derby Week.
Churchill Downs reached another milestone in its historic $121 million renovation Tuesday as the final steel beam was lifted into place in the large section of the track's clubhouse that is being completely rebuilt in the project.
The fall meet at Churchill Downs may not begin until Oct. 26, but track officials having been wooing prospective occupants for the recently completed fifth- and sixth-floors of the new Jockey Club suites, which officially opened Sept. 8.
Churchill Downs has begun accepting reservations for the daily group rentals of its Jockey Club Suites and other new hospitality and entertainment areas created during the first phase of its $121 million renovation.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Highway Star Wins Go for Wand by a Nose
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies
- Cathryn Sophia to Pioneerof the Nile in 2017
- Arrogate Returns to Work Tab
- Gulfstream Set for Historic Championship Meet