The Jockey Club Information Systems unveiled the "Pedigree Binder" July 23, enabling users to easily manage, store, and view Equineline pedigrees and other information online.
The Jockey Club Information Systems May 18 unveiled on equineline.com a Pedigree Analysis Program that enables customers to research and analyze the effects of specific crosses and inbreeding patterns.
Adena Springs topped the list of leading individual breeders in North America in 2009 with earnings of $12,853,329, according to statistics released by The Jockey Club Information Systems Jan. 6.
For the third consecutive year, Adena Springs tops the list of leading individual breeders in North America in 2005 with earnings of $11,672,247, according to statistics released Friday by The Jockey Club Information Systems.
After more than a year of planning, The Jockey Club Information Systems, Inc. (TJCIS) announced today the launch of equineline.com, a new Internet-based equine portfolio service, scheduled to go on line Monday. The new service, developed with assistance from owners, breeders, trainers and farm managers nationwide, provides information constantly updated in real-time.
Three Thoroughbred organizations have joined forces to fund and develop a program aimed at identifying, recruiting, and retaining new owners for the horse industry.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Rest at WinStar
- Postponed Clear Favorite in Arc de Triomphe
- NYRA Sanctioned for Aqueduct Water Pollution
- Tepin Works Half-Mile at Saratoga
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- Hope for Distribution of PA Breeder Awards
- McCarron: Clarification
- Jockey Gallardo to Try Southern California