The Jockey Club Information Systems unveiled the "Pedigree Binder" July 23, enabling users to easily manage, store, and view Equineline pedigrees and other information online.
The Jockey Club Information Systems May 18 unveiled on equineline.com a Pedigree Analysis Program that enables customers to research and analyze the effects of specific crosses and inbreeding patterns.
Adena Springs topped the list of leading individual breeders in North America in 2009 with earnings of $12,853,329, according to statistics released by The Jockey Club Information Systems Jan. 6.
For the third consecutive year, Adena Springs tops the list of leading individual breeders in North America in 2005 with earnings of $11,672,247, according to statistics released Friday by The Jockey Club Information Systems.
After more than a year of planning, The Jockey Club Information Systems, Inc. (TJCIS) announced today the launch of equineline.com, a new Internet-based equine portfolio service, scheduled to go on line Monday. The new service, developed with assistance from owners, breeders, trainers and farm managers nationwide, provides information constantly updated in real-time.
Three Thoroughbred organizations have joined forces to fund and develop a program aimed at identifying, recruiting, and retaining new owners for the horse industry.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Centeno Recovering in Florida After Spill
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Nyquist Improving; Exaggerator Jogs Two Miles
- Making the Grade: Exaggerator's Belmont Shot
- Woodward, Hancock to Racing Hall of Fame
- Nine Honored at Walk of Champions Gala
- Court Order Has Preciado Racing Again at Parx