Bill Barisoff, a jockey agent for decades on the Southern California circuit who had battled cancer for the last several years, died the morning of Aug. 7. He was 67.
Retired jockey agent Delbert Clements died March 31 at age 99.
Prominent jockey agent Vic Gilardi died March 19, at Long Island Jewish Hospital after a one-month stay. He was 78.
HRTV's "Inside Information" with Tyler Baze and Terlingua, dam of Storm Cat.
Former jockey Corey Black has resigned his position as a racing analyst/ with the TV Games Network in order to pursue a career as full-time agent for jockey Patrick Valenzuela.
Most Popular Stories
- Epicharis Earns Japan's Kentucky Derby Bid
- Zakaroff 48-1 Stunner in El Camino Real Derby
- Gold Dream Punches Ticket to BC Classic
- Royal Delta Half Brother Scores on Gulfstream Turf
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Terra Promessa Goes Gate to Wire in Bayakoa
- Curlin's Approval Stretches Out Handily in Royal Delta
- Mo Town Set for 3-Year-Old Debut in Risen Star
- Wild At Heart Makes Short Work of Buena Vista
- High Ridge Road Closes to Win Barbara Fritchie