Gentlemen, who won two of his biggest races in California, will be relocated to the Golden State to stand at Joan Rogers' Applebite Farms near French Camp.
America's Storm, a stakes-placed son of Storm Cat, will enter stud this year at Joan Rogers' Applebite Farm in French, Camp, Calif. He will stand for $4,000.
Stakes-placed America's Storm, a $3.6 million Keeneland September yearling, will enter stud at Joan Rogers' Applebite Farm near French Camp, Calif.
Gotham City, who showed record speed at the 2000 Barretts March sale of 2-year-olds in training, has joined the stallion roster at Joan Rogers' Applebite Farms near French Camp, Calif.
Trainer Jay Robbins hopes to end 2002 with a bang when he sends out Tizalovelylady as a supplementary entry in the Hollywood Starlet (gr. I) for 2-year-old fillies at 1 1/16 miles Saturday.
California-based stallions Compelling Sound and Rainbow Blues will be relocated to Joan Rogers' Applebite Farms near French Camp, Calif., for the 2003 breeding season
Chullo, named in 1998 as Horse of the Year in Argentina before traveling to the United States, where he was winless in three starts in Southern California in 1999 and 2000, has been retired to stud and will stand at Joan Rogers' Applebite Farms in French Camp, Calif. His stud fee is $2,000 live foal, payable Sept. 1.
Most Popular Stories
- Officials Examining Horse Deaths at Saratoga
- Stallion Oxbow to Stand at Calumet in 2015
- Competitive Group Entered for Smarty Jones
- California Chrome Progressing Toward PA Derby
- Hollendorfer Duo Part of Even Yellow Ribbon
- Goldencents vs. Wise Dan Showdown Likely
- Micromanage Set for Another Distance Test
- Knee Surgery to Sideline Kid Cruz for Year
- Lemon Drop Kid: A Class Act
- Barretts October Yearling Catalog Available