As part of an expansion of its publicity efforts, the National Thoroughbred Racing Association has hired Stephen B. Panus to serve as vice president of communication.
Eric Wing, senior director of media relations for the National Thoroughbred Racing Association, has been elected president of the Turf Publicists of America for 2007.
The Turf Publicists of America have elected their slate of officers for 2007, president John Lee announced Dec. 6 at the organization's annual Mark Kaufman Workshop during the University of Arizona's Symposium on Racing & Gaming.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Reflects on Arrogate's Travers Romp
- Arrogate Blazes to Travers Record
- Drefong's Win a Boost for Machmer Hall
- Cavorting to Distaff, Mohaymen Gets Time Off
- Monmouth Gets Donation, Alters Shipper Policy
- Arrogate's Romp Enhances Half Sister's Value
- Love the Chase to Sell at F-T November
- Belvoir Bay Makes the Grade in Torrey Pines
- Strike Charmer Bests Lady Eli in Ballston Spa
- Romero Rides First Winner at Indiana Grand