A son of Giant's Causeway who breezed a furlong in :09 4/5 topped the Barretts March 2-year-old sale at $1,150,000. He and three others sold for more than $500,000 to push up the average by 23.9% to $177,750 for the sale
A chestnut son of Smart Strike lit up the sales ring late in the day of the fourth session of the Keeneland September yearling sale, bringing $900,000 from John Moynihan, agent, who bought the horse for Stonestreet Farm.
The Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. select sale of 2-year-olds in training kicks off its two-day run March 13 in Central Florida. Here's what several participants had to say about the auction and the outlook for its success.
Fasig-Tipton New York-bred sale posts 'similar' numbers as last year during two-day sale.
Here's what some buyers and sellers had to say about the Fasig-Tipton Saratoga select yearling auction in Upstate New York on Aug. 8 and 9.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Wraps Up Haskell Preparation
- Keen Ice Improved Since Belmont Stakes Run
- Maternal Influences Make a Difference
- BC Simulcasts in Hong Kong Not Likely in 2015
- Haskell: Jimmy Barnes on American Pharoah
- Legatissimo Strikes for Stylish Nassau Win
- Wild One, Futura Win on Big Day at Greyville
- After Anxious Moment, American Pharoah Cool
- Seven to Face American Pharoah in Haskell
- Tracks Across Country Mark PDJF Day