The North Dakota Racing Commission is running out of money to subsidize the racetrack at the North Dakota Horse Park in Fargo, and the track may not survive without new revenue streams, a track official said.
Bloodstock-company Thoroughbred Interests has changed its name to Phoenix Interests, Inc., subject to shareholder approval. In a press release, the company said the name change reflects its intent to broaden its focus beyond the Thoroughbred industry and into gaming, entertainment, and other sectors.
Thoroughbred Interests, a Louisville-based pinhooking business, has gone public and is now being traded on the Over the Counter Bulletin Board under the ticker symbol TBIN.
Most Popular Stories
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- Texas Chrome Pointing to Dirt Mile
- Eddie D. Stakes Split Into Divisions
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Team Block relocating Fort Prado to Indiana
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Amid Gloomy Forecast, Illinois Sets Dates
- Broadcast Honors for Santa Anita, NYRA