The North Dakota Racing Commission is running out of money to subsidize the racetrack at the North Dakota Horse Park in Fargo, and the track may not survive without new revenue streams, a track official said.
Bloodstock-company Thoroughbred Interests has changed its name to Phoenix Interests, Inc., subject to shareholder approval. In a press release, the company said the name change reflects its intent to broaden its focus beyond the Thoroughbred industry and into gaming, entertainment, and other sectors.
Thoroughbred Interests, a Louisville-based pinhooking business, has gone public and is now being traded on the Over the Counter Bulletin Board under the ticker symbol TBIN.
Most Popular Stories
- Late Run Lifts Dacita to Victory in Diana
- Beholder Work Moved After Del Mar Breakdowns
- Exaggerator Questionable for Jim Dandy
- Stradivari Sustains Career-Ending Injury
- Bitumen Rallies to Sanford Score
- Enola Gray Still Perfect After Del Mar Run
- Fair Eva First Stakes Winner for Frankel
- 7-Year-Old Gelding Wins First Start at Ellis
- Blame Angel Wins a Day After Trainer's Death
- Highland Reel Leads Every Step in King George