The North Dakota Racing Commission is running out of money to subsidize the racetrack at the North Dakota Horse Park in Fargo, and the track may not survive without new revenue streams, a track official said.
Bloodstock-company Thoroughbred Interests has changed its name to Phoenix Interests, Inc., subject to shareholder approval. In a press release, the company said the name change reflects its intent to broaden its focus beyond the Thoroughbred industry and into gaming, entertainment, and other sectors.
Thoroughbred Interests, a Louisville-based pinhooking business, has gone public and is now being traded on the Over the Counter Bulletin Board under the ticker symbol TBIN.
Most Popular Stories
- Prince Bishop Denies U.S. Runners in Dubai
- Mubtaahij Easily Earns Kentucky Derby Spot
- Unbeaten Materiality Secures Florida Derby
- International Star Sweeps to LA Derby Score
- I'm a Chatterbox Notches Easy FG Oaks Victory
- Birdatthewire Tops Familiar Rivals in GP Oaks
- Champion Groupie Doll Delivers Premature Foal
- Beauty Parlor Wins U.S. Debut in Orchid
- Streaking Chocolate Ride Wires Mervin Muniz
- The Big Beast, 3YOs Prep for Wood Day Starts