Jim Slade, a veteran of more than 25 years in security and surveillance, has been named director of surveillance at Oaklawn Park. Slade's appointment is the first of a number of positions to be filled in anticipation of the games of skill to be added to the Instant Racing gaming at the track. The new games are coming as a result of a citywide election this year.
Most Popular Stories
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Untapable Prepares for Start in Fleur de Lis
- Exaggerator Gallops Lap Around Belmont Track
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Belterra Stakes Dead Heat Follows Churchill
- The Art of Exaggerator's Stud Deal
- Magic Millions Weanling Sale Sets Records
- Exaggerator Arrives at Belmont Park
- Songbird Works at Santa Anita, Target Unknown