Jockey Victor Lebron sustained a sprained right ankle after he fell from his mount in the third race at Turfway Park on March 21. The diagnosis, made following a trip St. Luke Hospital in West Florence, Ky., was good news for the leading rider at Turfway, who feared the injury was more serious.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Fair Grounds to Withhold Millions from Purses
- HRRN Programming on New SiriusXM Channels
- Miss Behaviour Targets Charles Town Oaks
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- Lenny's Place - Episode 1
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding
- Keeneland September Sale Sees More Gains
- California Chrome Arrives at Parx Racing