The offspring of War Front continued to be a hot commodity in the auction ring as a filly by the Kentucky stallion sold for the highest price of 270,000 guineas ($478,304 in United States funds) at Tattersalls May 2.
A European record for a breeze-up sale was broken for the second straight year April 16 when Ross Doyle went to 800,000 guineas to secure a High Chaparral colt during the first day of the Tattersalls Craven breeze-up sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- ARCI Schedules Two Town Hall Meetings
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Legends: Charlie Whittingham, the Bald Eagle
- HRRN to Broadcast Queen's Plate Live
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Recruiting Ready Signs on for Bashford Manor