The offspring of War Front continued to be a hot commodity in the auction ring as a filly by the Kentucky stallion sold for the highest price of 270,000 guineas ($478,304 in United States funds) at Tattersalls May 2.
A European record for a breeze-up sale was broken for the second straight year April 16 when Ross Doyle went to 800,000 guineas to secure a High Chaparral colt during the first day of the Tattersalls Craven breeze-up sale.
Most Popular Stories
- LoPresti Unfazed by Slow Move from Wise Dan
- Little Alexis Set for Test After Bullet Move
- Saratoga to Hold 'Low Roller' Tourney Monday
- Dance With Fate Euthanized After Accident
- EquiLottery Touts Horsemen Group's Support
- Next Year's OBSC March to be Open Format
- Untapable Favored in Haskell Against Boys
- Daddy Does Best
- Messara New Manager at Arrowfield Stud
- TimeformUS Weekend Stakes Plays