Snake Mountain and Voodoo, two horses trained by Jimmy Jerkens, figure to be the favored betting interest in Saturday's $100, Aqueduct Handicap (gr. III), a 1 1/16-mile race of importance on the national racing scene.
Most Popular Stories
- WinStar Farm Acquires Interest in Upstart
- Mitchell Remembered as 'Brilliant Horseman'
- Red Cadeaux Nearing Record Earnings Plateau
- Kentucky Derby Prep Race Results and Points
- Kentucky Derby Notes, April 20
- Broad Offering Should Keep OBS April Growing
- Newton to Receive Preakness Photography Award
- Shared Belief Eased as Moreno Wins CT Classic
- Leatherbury One of Four Voted to Hall of Fame
- 2015 Road to the Kentucky Derby