An administrative law judge recently charged with her second offense for driving while intoxicated will no longer work for the Indiana Horse Racing Commission.
When Indiana Downs didn't card a scheduled $75,000 stakes May 26 due to a shortage of entries, red flags were raised as to whether there was another reason the race wasn't run.
The Indiana Horse Racing Commission approved a plan Aug. 14 that calls for significant increases to purses offered through the Thoroughbred Breed Development program at the upcoming Hoosier Park meet.
Most Popular Stories
- V. E. Day Gives Lezcano Win 2,000 in Curlin
- Dance With Fate's Exercise Rider Has Surgery
- Whitney Card's Grade I Races Taking Shape
- LoPresti Unfazed by Slow Move from Wise Dan
- Lochte Looks to Regain Form in Oceanport
- Ami's Holiday Leads Prince of Wales Lineup
- Little Alexis Set for Test After Bullet Move
- Dance With Fate Euthanized After Accident
- Untapable Favored in Haskell Against Boys
- Keeneland Dirt Installation July 21, 2014