Equibase Company announced March 22 the expansion of racing coverage with the addition of entries and results from several international racing jurisdictions.
Equibase Company, the North American Thoroughbred industry's official database for racing information, has signed a license agreement allowing sports news provider PA Sport to receive and disseminate North American Thoroughbred racing information in the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories
- Grade 1 Winner, Sire Devil His Due Dies at 28
- Desormeaux Switches Agents to Arroyo
- Cloud Computing Leaves Pimlico, Others Thinking Belmont
- Cloud Computing Wears Down Classic Empire in Preakness
- Into Mischief Filly Tops Early at Midlantic Sale
- Hips to Watch: Day 2 Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Sale
- Speedy Smart Strike Filly Brings $525,000
- Trainer Richie Scherer Dies at Age 53
- Smart Strike Filly Leads the Way at Midlantic Sale
- Agent Ryan Not Surprised by Cloud Computing's Win