Group I winner Twice Over makes his 2011 debut March 3 in the Al Maktoum Challenge Round III. Gitano Hernando will start in the same race; his performance will decide whether he starts in the Dubai World Cup March 26.
Lord of the Stars and Ahlaain look sharp for starts int he Meydan Classic Feb. 24. Ferneley and Crowded House on track for their next starts on Super Thursday March 3.
Godolphin's Gayego is scheduled to run Feb. 10 in Dubai.
Interaction, Argentina's Horse of the Year ready for Dubai debut Feb. 3 in the Al Maktoum Challenge Round II (UAE-III).
Stakes-placed Kinky Afro moving forward toward Balanchine Stakes (UAE-II). Monsieur Joe is thriving in Dubai.
Most Popular Stories
- Promising Mastery Heads Los Al Futurity Field
- Del Mar to Pay Out Consolations for Pick 6
- End of Road for ‘Claiming Rule’ Challenge
- Woolf Award Finalists Announced
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Casse Mulls Derby Path for Classic Empire
- Thoroughbred Makeover Accepting Applications
- Greatbullsoffire Tops Futurity
- Bowman Wins Hong Kong Jockey Championship
- Innovative Wagers Help Racetracks with Handle