Springside, who suffered a fracture to her right-front pastern after capturing the Nov. 29 Demoiselle Stakes (gr. II) by 9 1/2 lengths at Aqueduct, is recovering well at the University of Pennsylvania's New Bolton Center in Kennett Square, Pa.
Two-year-old Edenwold racked up his second stakes score in a row at Woodbine Sunday with a 2 ¼-length victory in the $159,900 Vandal Stakes.
Edenwold, a chestnut son of Southern Halo, took an unfamiliar frontrunning path to achieve victory in Saturday's $135,650 (Canadian) Colin Stakes for 2-year-olds at Woodbine.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Wraps Up Haskell Preparation
- Keen Ice Improved Since Belmont Stakes Run
- Maternal Influences Make a Difference
- Haskell: Jimmy Barnes on American Pharoah
- BC Simulcasts in Hong Kong Not Likely in 2015
- Legatissimo Strikes for Stylish Nassau Win
- After Anxious Moment, American Pharoah Cool
- Tracks Across Country Mark PDJF Day
- Seven to Face American Pharoah in Haskell
- Tonalist, Noble Bird Among Whitney Workers