Springside, who suffered a fracture to her right-front pastern after capturing the Nov. 29 Demoiselle Stakes (gr. II) by 9 1/2 lengths at Aqueduct, is recovering well at the University of Pennsylvania's New Bolton Center in Kennett Square, Pa.
Two-year-old Edenwold racked up his second stakes score in a row at Woodbine Sunday with a 2 ¼-length victory in the $159,900 Vandal Stakes.
Edenwold, a chestnut son of Southern Halo, took an unfamiliar frontrunning path to achieve victory in Saturday's $135,650 (Canadian) Colin Stakes for 2-year-olds at Woodbine.
Most Popular Stories
- Dissident, I Do Win in Australia, New Zealand
- Durkin Nears Finish Line of Brilliant Career
- Officials Examining Horse Deaths at Saratoga
- Stallion Oxbow to Stand at Calumet in 2015
- California Chrome Progressing Toward PA Derby
- Competitive Group Entered for Smarty Jones
- Lemon Drop Kid: A Class Act
- Goldencents vs. Wise Dan Showdown Likely
- Knee Surgery to Sideline Kid Cruz for Year
- Hollendorfer Duo Part of Even Yellow Ribbon