Lane's End stallion secretary Brenda Linville died Jan. 5 at the Hospice Care Center at St. Joseph Hospital. Linville had been battling pancreatic cancer. She was 41.
Brenda Linville, a secretary in the stallion division at William S. Farish's Lane's End Farm near Versailles, Ky., died Jan. 5 of pancreatic cancer at a Lexington hospital.
Most Popular Stories
- Mind Your Biscuits Could Give Summers First Win
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- El Areeb Works at Laurel Toward Wood Memorial
- Hope Floats for Hoppertunity in Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Mastery to Claiborne Farm Upon Retirement
- Ashleyluvssugar, Texas Ryano Reunite in San Luis Rey
- Suffolk Downs Files Paperwork for Racetrack Sale
- Highland Reel Among World Cup Day Turf Runners
- Gun Runner Brings Consistent Class to World Cup Stage