Lane's End stallion secretary Brenda Linville died Jan. 5 at the Hospice Care Center at St. Joseph Hospital. Linville had been battling pancreatic cancer. She was 41.
Brenda Linville, a secretary in the stallion division at William S. Farish's Lane's End Farm near Versailles, Ky., died Jan. 5 of pancreatic cancer at a Lexington hospital.
Most Popular Stories
- Late Run Lifts Dacita to Victory in Diana
- Exaggerator Questionable for Jim Dandy
- Beholder Work Moved After Del Mar Breakdowns
- Bitumen Rallies to Sanford Score
- Stradivari Sustains Career-Ending Injury
- Fair Eva First Stakes Winner for Frankel
- Enola Gray Still Unbeaten After Del Mar Romp
- 7-Year-Old Gelding Wins First Start at Ellis
- Highland Reel Leads Every Step in King George
- Blame Angel Wins a Day After Trainer's Death