Churchill Downs and JettSport, Inc. have agreed on a three-year-deal under which the Louisville sport and event graphics company will be the licensee for the track's "Art of the Kentucky Derby" series, and other Churchill Downs artwork, for the next three years.
Most Popular Stories
- Yes It's True Euthanized
- Tonalist, Red Vine Please in Cigar Mile Drill
- Pender Harbour: Farewell to 'The King'
- Kentucky Oaks Winner Keeper Hill Dead at 20
- Dortmund Out of Clark Handicap
- Churchill Unveils Derby Sire Future Wager
- Effinex Looks for His Highlight Win in Clark
- Commissioner to WinStar Farm for 2016
- Nyquist Heads Pool 1 of Derby Future Wager
- Wyoming Downs Reopens Historic Racing Games