The Conrad Jupiters Magic Millions yearling sale ended its seven-session run Jan. 16 on Australia's Gold Coast. The 118 yearlings that sold on the auction's final day grossed Aust$1,105,500 (approximately $730,293 in U.S. funds) and averaged $9,369 ($6,189). The clearance rate was 78.2%.
Most Popular Stories
- Chrome Set for Pennsylvania Derby Return
- Which Game On Dude Will Show Up in Classic?
- Obviously Targets Del Mar Mile Three-Peat
- Shared Belief Favored in Pacific Classic
- CHRB Amends Fee Scale for Losing Jockeys
- Tapestry Upsets Taghrooda in Yorkshire Oaks
- Big Blue Kitten Back in Jersey's Cliff Hanger
- TVG to Have Enhanced Pacific Classic Coverage
- Champion Benny the Bull to Bridlewood in 2015
- Seaway Draws Well-Balanced Field of 11