The Conrad Jupiters Magic Millions yearling sale ended its seven-session run Jan. 16 on Australia's Gold Coast. The 118 yearlings that sold on the auction's final day grossed Aust$1,105,500 (approximately $730,293 in U.S. funds) and averaged $9,369 ($6,189). The clearance rate was 78.2%.
Most Popular Stories
- Keen Ice Springs Travers Upset on 'Pharoah'
- Runhappy Romps to Record King's Bishop Score
- Private Zone Speeds to Forego Victory
- Flintshire Flies Away From Sword Dancer Foes
- Island Town Crushes Smarty Jones Field
- Chilean Invader Dacita Takes Ballston Spa
- Sheer Drama Plays Spoiler in Personal Ensign
- Photo Call Cruises to Violet Victory
- Unbridled Forever Rolls to First Grade I Win
- Australian Trainer Bart Cummings Dies at 87