Summerplace Farm's homebred Kelly's Landing set a six-furlong track record at Churchill Downs while winning Saturday's $162,450 Aristides Breeders' Cup Handicap (gr. III) in his stakes debut.
Most Popular Stories
- Day By Day
- Kentucky Derby and Oaks Daily Updates
- Light on 2-Year-Olds? Blame the Weather
- Los Alamitos Derby to Carry $1 Million Bonus
- Retired Racehorse Training Project Expands
- KY Oaks-Bound Fillies Work at Churchill
- CDI: Next Gaming Push in KY Likely for 2016
- Social Inclusion Breezes, Preakness Likely
- Who Will Win the Derby Trial?
- TOBA Seminar