In considering newest wrinkle to add federal oversight in horse racing, this time through the United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA), a House subcommittee discussed the sport's equine health and integrity issues Nov. 21.
A diverse group of speakers will gather to discuss integrity and safety in horse racing at a U.S. House of Representatives subcommittee hearing scheduled for 10 a.m. Nov. 21 at the Rayburn House Office Building in Washington
A new law that allows for an expansion of racetrack card clubs in Minnesota also permits the Minnesota Racing Commission to set threshold testing levels for therapeutic medications used in racehorses.
Most Popular Stories
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Gun Runner Rolls to Razorback Handicap Victory
- One Liner Laughs Last in Southwest Stakes Victory
- Classic Empire Out of Fountain of Youth
- Consignors Bullish on Fasig-Tipton Gulfstream Sale
- Grade 1 Winner Gormley Works Toward Next Start
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- White Beauty Lineage
- Zakaroff 48-1 Stunner in El Camino Real Derby