In considering newest wrinkle to add federal oversight in horse racing, this time through the United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA), a House subcommittee discussed the sport's equine health and integrity issues Nov. 21.
A diverse group of speakers will gather to discuss integrity and safety in horse racing at a U.S. House of Representatives subcommittee hearing scheduled for 10 a.m. Nov. 21 at the Rayburn House Office Building in Washington
A new law that allows for an expansion of racetrack card clubs in Minnesota also permits the Minnesota Racing Commission to set threshold testing levels for therapeutic medications used in racehorses.
Most Popular Stories
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Europeans Set for Belmont Derby, Oaks
- Melatonin Could Get Time Off After Gold Cup
- NJ-Bred Chublicious Captures Mr. Prospector
- Mid-Year Look at the BC Classic
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Un Autre First Winner for I'll Have Another
- Lord Nelson Lunges to Triple Bend Score
- Brazilian Champ Juno Pointing to Del Mar