In considering newest wrinkle to add federal oversight in horse racing, this time through the United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA), a House subcommittee discussed the sport's equine health and integrity issues Nov. 21.
A diverse group of speakers will gather to discuss integrity and safety in horse racing at a U.S. House of Representatives subcommittee hearing scheduled for 10 a.m. Nov. 21 at the Rayburn House Office Building in Washington
A new law that allows for an expansion of racetrack card clubs in Minnesota also permits the Minnesota Racing Commission to set threshold testing levels for therapeutic medications used in racehorses.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Curlin Colt Sells for $350,000 at F-T October
- Cinco Charlie to Spendthrift Farm
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Tapit Colt Late Withdrawal from F-T Sale
- Malibu Moon Filly Sells for $300,000 at F-T
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- Inside the Magical Kingdom of Ballydoyle
- Positive Start to Fasig-Tipton October Sale
- Harzand to Aga Khan’s Gilltown Stud