Jersey Town, a grade I-winning miler by leading sire Speightstown, sired his first reported foal when a filly was born Jan. 10 at Pennland Farm in Paris, Ky.
In a star-studded field that included four Breeders' Cup starters, it was the longest shot on the board, Jersey Town, who pulled a 34-1 shocker in the Hill 'N' Dale Cigar Mile (gr. I) Nov. 27 at Aqueduct.
Grade I winner Jersey Girl produced an A.P. Indy filly Feb. 12 for Robert and Leland Ackerley's Glory Days Breeding.
Grade I winner Jersey Girl produced her first foal, a Kingmambo filly, at William S. Farish's Lane's End Farm near Versailles, Ky., on Feb. 13.
Most Popular Stories
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Unique Bella Goes Easy in Five-Furlong Work
- Pierce Trains Tampa String for Sam-Son, Pin Oak
- Arrogate 'His Usual Self' in Five-Furlong Move
- CHRB Approves Medication-Based Conditions
- Finger Lakes Racing Dates Could Plummet Under Proposal
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Uncontested to Skip Rebel Stakes