TVG will air live coverage of the 36th annual Eclipse Awards Jan. 22, a celebration of horseracing's best performances of the year, from the Beverly Wilshire Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills, Calif., with coverage beginning on TVG at 8 p.m. ET. TV and film star Jerry O'Connell, who plays a lead role in the NBC series, "Crossing Jordan," will serve as emcee of the program for his third straight year.
For the second consecutive year, the Eclipse Awards will be telecast live on TVG and hosted by actor Jerry O'Connell.
By Evan Hammonds -- A pat on the back goes to all involved at the National Thoroughbred Racing Association for putting together a smooth and slick presentation of the 34th Eclipse Awards Jan. 24. A special nod should be given to Debbie Blair, the event coordinator and vice president of customer service at NTRA/Breeders' Cup.
Jerry O'Connell, a star of the NBC hit series "Crossing Jordan" who is also an avid horseracing fan, will host the 34th annual Eclipse Awards, Monday, Jan. 24, airing live on TVG from 6 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. (PT).
Most Popular Stories
- Stallion Oxbow to Stand at Calumet in 2015
- Competitive Group Entered for Smarty Jones
- Officials Examining Horse Deaths at Saratoga
- California Chrome Progressing Toward PA Derby
- Hollendorfer Duo Part of Even Yellow Ribbon
- Micromanage Set for Another Distance Test
- Barretts October Yearling Catalog Available
- Knee Surgery to Sideline Kid Cruz for Year
- Goldencents vs. Wise Dan Showdown Likely
- Lemon Drop Kid: A Class Act