TVG will air live coverage of the 36th annual Eclipse Awards Jan. 22, a celebration of horseracing's best performances of the year, from the Beverly Wilshire Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills, Calif., with coverage beginning on TVG at 8 p.m. ET. TV and film star Jerry O'Connell, who plays a lead role in the NBC series, "Crossing Jordan," will serve as emcee of the program for his third straight year.
For the second consecutive year, the Eclipse Awards will be telecast live on TVG and hosted by actor Jerry O'Connell.
By Evan Hammonds -- A pat on the back goes to all involved at the National Thoroughbred Racing Association for putting together a smooth and slick presentation of the 34th Eclipse Awards Jan. 24. A special nod should be given to Debbie Blair, the event coordinator and vice president of customer service at NTRA/Breeders' Cup.
Jerry O'Connell, a star of the NBC hit series "Crossing Jordan" who is also an avid horseracing fan, will host the 34th annual Eclipse Awards, Monday, Jan. 24, airing live on TVG from 6 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. (PT).
Most Popular Stories
- Casse Mulls Derby Path for Classic Empire
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Sherman Accepts Big Sport of Turfdom Award
- BloodHorse, Weatherbys Launch Stallions App
- Keeneland Catalogs 1,892 for January Sale
- Jockey Club Opposes Multiple Violator Changes
- Symposium Documents Racing's Racino Problem
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- Sunbean Seeks Third Louisiana Classic Win