The fallout from the Oct. 7 BBC Television program "Panorama," which alleged widespread corruption in British racing, has been considerable. British Jockey Club security chief Jeremy Phipps resigned Oct. 9, and British Horseracing Board chairman Peter Savill has called for one ruling body rather than two.
Most Popular Stories
- Tonalist Looks Tough in Jim Dandy Stakes
- Tonalist, Wicked Strong Headline Jim Dandy
- Dance With Fate Off the Bench for San Diego
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- Record Breakers Headed for Del Mar Debutante
- Art Sherman to Receive Laffit Pincay Award
- Daring Dancer Prevails in Lake George Stakes
- Shanon Nicole Takes Off-Turf Indiana Grand
- Can Coup de Grace Land Blow in Amsterdam?
- Delaware, Horsemen Hope to Pay Late Purses