Qatar interests bought the four highest-priced horses at the two-day Doncaster September sale, and prominent 2-year-old Kool Kompany was bought privately shortly after he left the sales ring unsold on the final day, Sept. 4
Frankie Dettori continued his group I hot streak when driving Ramonti to a head victory in a thrilling renewal of the Queen Anne Stakes (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot on Tuesday.
Elizabeth Moran's American-bred Jeremy looks ready for a top mile campaign in Europe this year after the Sir Michael Stoute colt charged from the back of the field to register a 1 1/4-length win as the favorite in the Betfred Mile (Eng-II) at Sandown Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- Bradley Reflects on Big Day at Saratoga
- Dalakhani Pensioned from Stud Duty
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Gun Runner Arrives at Monmouth for Haskell
- Songbird Fine After Sharp CCA Oaks Victory
- Elliston Named Keeneland VP of Racing, Sales
- Pacific Overtures
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- Lane's End Texas Closes, Stallions Relocate