Qatar interests bought the four highest-priced horses at the two-day Doncaster September sale, and prominent 2-year-old Kool Kompany was bought privately shortly after he left the sales ring unsold on the final day, Sept. 4
Frankie Dettori continued his group I hot streak when driving Ramonti to a head victory in a thrilling renewal of the Queen Anne Stakes (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot on Tuesday.
Elizabeth Moran's American-bred Jeremy looks ready for a top mile campaign in Europe this year after the Sir Michael Stoute colt charged from the back of the field to register a 1 1/4-length win as the favorite in the Betfred Mile (Eng-II) at Sandown Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Gallops at Churchill
- Espinoza: TC Pursuit 'Different This Time'
- Frosted Scheduled for Belmont Stakes Run
- Golden Eagle Partial Dispersal at Barretts
- MarketWatch: American Pharoah's Stud Value
- Five Palms Making Stakes Debut in Los Angeles
- Love Me Only's First Foal a Stakes Winner
- 16 Remain Engaged for Epsom Derby
- Frosted Continues Working Toward Belmont
- Pletcher Horses Top Belmont Work Tab