Qatar interests bought the four highest-priced horses at the two-day Doncaster September sale, and prominent 2-year-old Kool Kompany was bought privately shortly after he left the sales ring unsold on the final day, Sept. 4
Frankie Dettori continued his group I hot streak when driving Ramonti to a head victory in a thrilling renewal of the Queen Anne Stakes (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot on Tuesday.
Elizabeth Moran's American-bred Jeremy looks ready for a top mile campaign in Europe this year after the Sir Michael Stoute colt charged from the back of the field to register a 1 1/4-length win as the favorite in the Betfred Mile (Eng-II) at Sandown Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- Phipps, Gaines, Winn Named 2017 Pillars of the Turf
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- Laurel Stakes Schedule Features $1.6 Million in Purses
- Curlin Colt Sets Midlantic Record at $1.5 Million
- Agent O'Neill Bullish on Stallion Orb
- Phipps Family to Receive Inaugural Dinny Phipps Award
- McCraken Back on Work Tab After Derby Disappointment
- Thunder Snow, Churchill Face Off in Irish 2,000 Guineas
- What's Going On Here: The Pay Off