Qatar interests bought the four highest-priced horses at the two-day Doncaster September sale, and prominent 2-year-old Kool Kompany was bought privately shortly after he left the sales ring unsold on the final day, Sept. 4
Frankie Dettori continued his group I hot streak when driving Ramonti to a head victory in a thrilling renewal of the Queen Anne Stakes (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot on Tuesday.
Elizabeth Moran's American-bred Jeremy looks ready for a top mile campaign in Europe this year after the Sir Michael Stoute colt charged from the back of the field to register a 1 1/4-length win as the favorite in the Betfred Mile (Eng-II) at Sandown Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Los Al Gets Spotlight
- Firing Line to Crestwood
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Juveniles Showcased at Gulfstream Saturday
- NY Again Considers Continuing Ed for Trainers
- Dutchess Views Lowers Fee for Big Brown
- 'Sensation' Still Questionable For HK Sprint
- Pure Sensation Questionable for HK Sprint
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired