The Thoroughbred Breeders' Association of New Jersey, on approval of the New Jersey Racing Commission, has amended its rules to redefine a state-bred foal to include those horses sired by a registered New Jersey stallion standing in the state, even if the mare foals outside of New Jersey.
Grade II winner Caller I. D. has been purchased by Schumer Bloodstock Agency for Michael Jester and will stand the 2002 season at Joe and Karen Jennings' Walnford Stud near Allentown, N.J.
Most Popular Stories
- Battalion Runner, Malagacy to Bypass Kentucky Derby
- Fast Work Provides Relief for Girvin's Connections
- Thunder Snow Confirmed for Kentucky Derby
- Gormley Puts in Unconventional Final Derby Work
- Trust in Tammy: Fox Taught J Boys Echo His Lessons Well
- Official Veterinary Team From China Visits Kentucky
- Business as Usual for J Boys Echo in Derby Breeze
- War Correspondent Responds in Miami Mile
- Pletcher Breezes Four Kentucky Derby Hopefuls
- Classic Empire a Pro in Four-Furlong Move