The Thoroughbred Breeders' Association of New Jersey, on approval of the New Jersey Racing Commission, has amended its rules to redefine a state-bred foal to include those horses sired by a registered New Jersey stallion standing in the state, even if the mare foals outside of New Jersey.
Grade II winner Caller I. D. has been purchased by Schumer Bloodstock Agency for Michael Jester and will stand the 2002 season at Joe and Karen Jennings' Walnford Stud near Allentown, N.J.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- Lady Shipman Stands Tall in Highlander
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Litfin at Large: The Mother Goose
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Mr. Jordan, Green Gratto Face Off in Salvator
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Santa Anita Installs New Turf Course
- Full Mast Could Cruise in King Edward Stakes