The Thoroughbred Breeders' Association of New Jersey, on approval of the New Jersey Racing Commission, has amended its rules to redefine a state-bred foal to include those horses sired by a registered New Jersey stallion standing in the state, even if the mare foals outside of New Jersey.
Grade II winner Caller I. D. has been purchased by Schumer Bloodstock Agency for Michael Jester and will stand the 2002 season at Joe and Karen Jennings' Walnford Stud near Allentown, N.J.
Most Popular Stories
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Let Faith Arise Puts Santa Margarita On Ice
- Golden Lad Pulls Away for Razorback Romp
- Close Hatches Proves Class in Azeri Stakes
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- Centre Court Scores Game Honey Fox Repeat
- Cairo Prince Leads Florida Derby Worktab
- Miss Mossman Surprises in New Zealand Oaks
- Champs Beholder, She's a Tiger Post Workouts
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog