The Thoroughbred Breeders' Association of New Jersey, on approval of the New Jersey Racing Commission, has amended its rules to redefine a state-bred foal to include those horses sired by a registered New Jersey stallion standing in the state, even if the mare foals outside of New Jersey.
Grade II winner Caller I. D. has been purchased by Schumer Bloodstock Agency for Michael Jester and will stand the 2002 season at Joe and Karen Jennings' Walnford Stud near Allentown, N.J.
Most Popular Stories
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Little Mike Retired to Old Friends
- Connect Leads 1-2 Finish for Brown in Curlin
- Borell Arraignment Set for Aug. 1
- Full Field Possible for West Virginia Derby
- Champion Tepin Will Bypass Fourstardave
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Arlington, Hawthorne Reach Dates Agreement
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Thunderstorm Forces Ellis to Cancel Races