The Thoroughbred Breeders' Association of New Jersey, on approval of the New Jersey Racing Commission, has amended its rules to redefine a state-bred foal to include those horses sired by a registered New Jersey stallion standing in the state, even if the mare foals outside of New Jersey.
Grade II winner Caller I. D. has been purchased by Schumer Bloodstock Agency for Michael Jester and will stand the 2002 season at Joe and Karen Jennings' Walnford Stud near Allentown, N.J.
Most Popular Stories
- Seven to Face American Pharoah in Haskell
- Desormeaux Failed Breathalyzer at Del Mar
- Desormeaux Taken Off Mounts at Del Mar
- Lady Eli Showing Improvement From Laminitis
- Untapable Looks for Shuvee Relief
- First Winners for Pair of Louisiana Stallions
- Gimme Da Lute Brings Class to Real Good Deal
- Real Solution Acquired by Calumet Farm
- Protonico Heads Monmouth Cup Stakes Cast
- Monmouth Tried to Launch Three-Race Series