The Thoroughbred Breeders' Association of New Jersey, on approval of the New Jersey Racing Commission, has amended its rules to redefine a state-bred foal to include those horses sired by a registered New Jersey stallion standing in the state, even if the mare foals outside of New Jersey.
Grade II winner Caller I. D. has been purchased by Schumer Bloodstock Agency for Michael Jester and will stand the 2002 season at Joe and Karen Jennings' Walnford Stud near Allentown, N.J.
Most Popular Stories
- Stellar Wind 7-2 Choice for Oaks
- California Chrome Will Skip Lockinge Stakes
- Espinoza Riding High into Derby
- Wise Dan Back to Jogging on Track
- El Kabeir Walks Shedrow, Dortmund Gallops
- KY Derby: De Kock Press Conference April 28
- Haskin: Carpe Diem, Mubtaahij Test the Track
- Able Friend One to Beat in Champions Mile
- Molly Morgan Back for 2015 La Troienne Stakes
- Oxley Hopes Danzig Moon Follows Monarchos