Ernie Paragallo, owner of Paraneck Stable, and trainer Jennifer Pedersen finally severed ties when Paragallo entered his horses for Saturday's card at Aqueduct under the name of assistant trainer Frank Amonte.
Paraneck Stable's Redskin Warrior was a comfortable five-length winner of the $81,825 Best Turn for 3-year-olds at six furlongs at Aqueduct Saturday.
Paraneck Stable's Lord ofthe Thunder split front-running Mr. Determined and rallying Union One in the lane at Aqueduct on Sunday afternoon to win the $81,325 King's Point Handicap for New York breds at 1 1/8 mile by 4 1/2 lengths.
Paraneck Stable's New York Hero's valiant win in the $500,000 Lane's End Stakes (gr. II) for 3-year-olds highlighted a five-stakes day at Turfway Park Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Runhappy Faces Five in Ack Ack
- Beholder, Stellar Wind Renew Rivalry
- Jockey Collins Suffers Paralysis After Spill
- Colonel John Sold, to Stand in Korea in 2017
- Flintshire Rolls Into Joe Hirsch Turf Classic
- Snowden Death Investigation 'Inactive'
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Air Force Blue Retired to Ashford Stud