Under a business plan change at the farm, Three Chimneys will not offer a consignment at this year's Keeneland September yearling sale.
The April 26 Thoroughbreds For All event nearly doubled in size from last year with 500 attendees from 22 states while raising more than $12,000 for two Thoroughbred aftercare charities.
In an effort to promote the local Thoroughbred industry, a recently formed company called Horse Capital Productions will launch a Web site Jan. 15 to serve as a bridge between farms and tour companies in the Bluegrass.
Three Chimneys Farm announced April 18 that Jen Roytz will take over as communications director for the farm in May.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Hence Springs Upset in Sunland Derby
- Dortmund Back to Dirt in Next Start
- Undefeated Ghalia Takes Sunland Park Oaks
- Girvin Heads Louisiana Derby Field
- Fast and Accurate Scores Spiral Upset
- Fear the Cowboy Takes Skip Away in Late Drive
- Thunder Snow Gets Up in UAE Derby
- Mind Your Biscuits Rises to Occasion in Golden Shaheen
- Farrell Poised for Next Test in Fair Grounds Oaks