Preachinatthebar, a multiple graded stakes winner by Silver Charm, has been acquired for stallion duty in 2008 at Jim Helzer's JEH Stallion Station--Oklahoma Division near Wynnewood.
Attila's Storm, a 2007 graded stakes winner, will enter stud at Jim Helzer's JEH Stallion Station near Hondo, N.M., upon his retirement from racing.
Thunder Touch, a New York graded stakes winner, has been retired from racing and will enter stud at Jim and Marilyn Helzer's JEH Stallion Station near Wynnewood, Okla.
C'mon Tiger, a half-brother to Horse of the Year Tiznow, has been purchased as a stallion prospect by Jim Helzer.
Jim and Marilyn Helzer's JEH Stallion Station, which suffered the loss of popular stallions Favorite Trick and Saratoga Six in a barn fire June 6 at its New Mexico farm, had euthanized the 16-year-old stallion Marked Tree at its Texas branch near Pilot Point prior to the fire.
Favorite Trick, the 1997 Horse of the Year as a 2-year-old, and Saratoga Six, a grade I winner, died last night in a barn fire at Jim and Marilyn Helzer's JEH Stallion Station near Hondo, N.M.
Favorite Trick the 1997 Horse of the Year as a 2-year-old, will relocate to R.D. Hubbard and Jim Helzer's JEH Stallion Station near Hondo, N.M.
Saratoga Six, sire of 39 stakes winners, has arrived at Jim Helzer's JEH Stallion Station near Hondo, N.M.
Touch Tone, a 4-year-old stakes winner and grade I stakes-placed son of Pick Up the Phone, has been retired and will stand in 2003 at Jim Helzer's JEH Stallion Station near Pilot Point, Texas. He will stand for $2,500.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Improving; Exaggerator Jogs Two Miles
- Centeno Recovering in Florida After Spill
- Making the Grade: Exaggerator's Belmont Shot
- Woodward, Hancock to Racing Hall of Fame
- Court Order Has Preciado Racing Again at Parx
- Nine Honored at Walk of Champions Gala