The second annual Saratoga mixed sale, conducted by J.T. Minton Auctions, will be held Sept. 28 in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
The winning Dispersal mare Icy Chris brought the top price of $80,000 Saturday during J.T. Minton Auctions' inaugural Saratoga autumn mixed sale in New York.
Veteran horseman Jeffrey T. Minton and his company, J.T. Minton Auctions, will conduct a new Thoroughbred sale this fall in Saratoga Springs, N. Y. The auction will be held Oct. 11 and will offer mixed stock.
Most Popular Stories
- Promising Mastery Heads Los Al Futurity Field
- Del Mar to Pay Out Consolations for Pick 6
- End of Road for ‘Claiming Rule’ Challenge
- Innovative Wagers Help Racetracks with Handle
- Woolf Award Finalists Announced
- Greatbullsoffire Tops Futurity
- Thoroughbred Makeover Accepting Applications
- Bowman Wins Hong Kong Jockey Championship
- Bode's Dream Makes Return in House Party
- Paulassilverlining Set for Garland of Roses