For EQB's Jeffrey Seder, high-tech is the way to go. The president and CEO of the Pennsylvania consulting firm advocates using science to find the best sale prospects. read blog
The Blood-Horse's new Summer Select Sales Guide includes one-page profiles of the 28 first-crop yearling sires represented at the premier summer yearling sales of 2011 plus sire analyses, features, and more. More Information
A handsome son of Harlan's Holiday commanded $250,000 midway through the afternoon May 23 to become the second-highest-priced horse sold so far during the Fasig-Tipton Midlantic sale of 2-year-olds in training in Maryland.
Barns are busy at the Palm Meadows Training Center as the start of the world's fanciest juvenile auction approaches.
Nick Zito's Run For the Roses Regiment continued its assault on Churchill Downs this past weekend, as High Fly and Noble Causeway finished one-two in the $1-million Florida Derby (gr. I) on April 2, giving Zito five top Kentucky Derby (gr. I) contenders for five different owners.
Most Popular Stories
- Mid-Year Look at the BC Classic
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Europeans Set for Belmont Derby, Oaks
- NJ-Bred Chublicious Captures Mr. Prospector
- Melatonin Could Get Time Off After Gold Cup
- Marialite Upsets Favorites at Hanshin
- Sheer Drama On Fence for 'Summit of Speed'
- Minding Coasts Clear in Pretty Polly
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al