For EQB's Jeffrey Seder, high-tech is the way to go. The president and CEO of the Pennsylvania consulting firm advocates using science to find the best sale prospects. read blog
The Blood-Horse's new Summer Select Sales Guide includes one-page profiles of the 28 first-crop yearling sires represented at the premier summer yearling sales of 2011 plus sire analyses, features, and more. More Information
A handsome son of Harlan's Holiday commanded $250,000 midway through the afternoon May 23 to become the second-highest-priced horse sold so far during the Fasig-Tipton Midlantic sale of 2-year-olds in training in Maryland.
Barns are busy at the Palm Meadows Training Center as the start of the world's fanciest juvenile auction approaches.
Nick Zito's Run For the Roses Regiment continued its assault on Churchill Downs this past weekend, as High Fly and Noble Causeway finished one-two in the $1-million Florida Derby (gr. I) on April 2, giving Zito five top Kentucky Derby (gr. I) contenders for five different owners.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Bensons Hope to Let Good Times Roll in Derby
- Fresh Horses Plentiful in 2016 Kentucky Derby
- Ramseys Go It Alone with Oscar Nominated
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Trainer Abrams Takes Leave of Absence
- Full Gate for Pat Day Mile
- Gryder Seeks First Derby With Trojan Nation
- Former Derby Hopefuls Meet in American Turf