For EQB's Jeffrey Seder, high-tech is the way to go. The president and CEO of the Pennsylvania consulting firm advocates using science to find the best sale prospects. read blog
The Blood-Horse's new Summer Select Sales Guide includes one-page profiles of the 28 first-crop yearling sires represented at the premier summer yearling sales of 2011 plus sire analyses, features, and more. More Information
A handsome son of Harlan's Holiday commanded $250,000 midway through the afternoon May 23 to become the second-highest-priced horse sold so far during the Fasig-Tipton Midlantic sale of 2-year-olds in training in Maryland.
Barns are busy at the Palm Meadows Training Center as the start of the world's fanciest juvenile auction approaches.
Nick Zito's Run For the Roses Regiment continued its assault on Churchill Downs this past weekend, as High Fly and Noble Causeway finished one-two in the $1-million Florida Derby (gr. I) on April 2, giving Zito five top Kentucky Derby (gr. I) contenders for five different owners.
Most Popular Stories
- THS: Santa Anita H. & San Felipe S.
- Bayern Out of San Felipe With Bruised Quarter
- Haskin: Another Opportunity For Wise Dan
- Who Will Win the Big 'Cap Showdown?
- Epic Rematch Set for Santa Anita Handicap
- Shippers Head Wide-Open Honeybee
- Bond Holder to Florida Clinic for Monitoring
- Sherman Keeps Ticking With California Chrome
- 191 Nominated to Toyota Blue Grass Stakes
- Chad Brown Fillies Vie for Florida Oaks