A cross-section of horse racing stakeholders will testify before a U.S. Senate committee looking into drugs in racing July 12 in Washington, D.C.
The New York Gaming Summit will make its downstate debut in the Hudson River Valley June 21-22, and will discuss the current crisis in the racing industry.
- By Tom Precious
An investment group is taking ownership of Tioga Park, shuttered to racing in upstate New York since 1978, with plans to begin Standardbred racing next year in a facility that it hopes will also include a video lottery terminal casino.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Stellar Wind to Challenge Beholder Again
- What's Going On Here: Sporting Gestures
- Nyquist Arrives at Monmouth
- Stradivari Recuperating After Surgery
- Belmont Winner Creator Returns in Jim Dandy
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- A.P. Indian Has Green Light in Vanderbilt
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Haveyougoneaway Delivers in Honorable Miss