Ryan O'Hara, the recently appointed chief operating officer of TV Games Network, has been promoted to president, parent company Gemstar-TV Guide announced Thursday.
Gemstar-TV Guide International announced it has named Ryan O'Hara chief operating officer of its TVG Network.
Wider distribution of TV Games Network through the nation's largest cable provider, Comcast, highlights a new joint venture between the cable company and TVG's parent company, Gemstar-TV Guide.
Mark Wilson has resigned as president and chief executive officer of the TV Games Network but will take over as chairman of the company, Gemstar-TV Guide announced Feb. 4.
Henry Yuen has resigned as chief executive officer of Gemstar-TV Guide International and will be replaced by Jeff Shell, the company announced Oct. 8. Gemstar-TV Guide is the parent company of the TV Games Network.
Most Popular Stories
- First Foal by Fast Anna Born in New York
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- End of Fair Grounds Quarantine Appears to be on Horizon
- Remains of Glacial Princess to be Moved to Old Friends
- Keeneland Announces Spring Meet Stakes Schedule
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- The Big Beast Gets a Florida-Bred Colt as First Foal
- Spendthrift Juvenile Stallion Stakes to Add Filly Race
- Texas Chrome Named Texas Horse of the Year
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al