Ryan O'Hara, the recently appointed chief operating officer of TV Games Network, has been promoted to president, parent company Gemstar-TV Guide announced Thursday.
Gemstar-TV Guide International announced it has named Ryan O'Hara chief operating officer of its TVG Network.
Wider distribution of TV Games Network through the nation's largest cable provider, Comcast, highlights a new joint venture between the cable company and TVG's parent company, Gemstar-TV Guide.
Mark Wilson has resigned as president and chief executive officer of the TV Games Network but will take over as chairman of the company, Gemstar-TV Guide announced Feb. 4.
Henry Yuen has resigned as chief executive officer of Gemstar-TV Guide International and will be replaced by Jeff Shell, the company announced Oct. 8. Gemstar-TV Guide is the parent company of the TV Games Network.
Most Popular Stories
- Multiple Grade 1 Winner I'm a Chatterbox Retired
- Private Zone Retired to Old Friends
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - April 25, 2017
- Derby, Oaks Notes, from Churchill Downs, April 25
- McCraken Finishes Strong in Five-Furlong Move
- Romans Mulling Rider Options for J Boys Echo
- Three Chimneys Strikes Early for Orb Colt at $685,000
- Orb Colt Grew Up, Brought $685,000 at OBS
- Albarado Fractures Lower Leg, Off J Boys Echo in Derby
- Creative Cause Filly Sells for $575,000