Ryan O'Hara, the recently appointed chief operating officer of TV Games Network, has been promoted to president, parent company Gemstar-TV Guide announced Thursday.
Gemstar-TV Guide International announced it has named Ryan O'Hara chief operating officer of its TVG Network.
Wider distribution of TV Games Network through the nation's largest cable provider, Comcast, highlights a new joint venture between the cable company and TVG's parent company, Gemstar-TV Guide.
Mark Wilson has resigned as president and chief executive officer of the TV Games Network but will take over as chairman of the company, Gemstar-TV Guide announced Feb. 4.
Henry Yuen has resigned as chief executive officer of Gemstar-TV Guide International and will be replaced by Jeff Shell, the company announced Oct. 8. Gemstar-TV Guide is the parent company of the TV Games Network.
Most Popular Stories
- HRRN Programming on New SiriusXM Channels
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- Keeneland September Sale Sees More Gains
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- California Chrome Arrives at Parx Racing
- What's Going On Here: Solid at the Core
- Injury Forces Sea The Moon's Retirement
- Suffolk Downs Loses Casino Bid on 3-1 Vote
- Is California Chrome Vulnerable in PA Derby?