Ryan O'Hara, the recently appointed chief operating officer of TV Games Network, has been promoted to president, parent company Gemstar-TV Guide announced Thursday.
Gemstar-TV Guide International announced it has named Ryan O'Hara chief operating officer of its TVG Network.
Wider distribution of TV Games Network through the nation's largest cable provider, Comcast, highlights a new joint venture between the cable company and TVG's parent company, Gemstar-TV Guide.
Mark Wilson has resigned as president and chief executive officer of the TV Games Network but will take over as chairman of the company, Gemstar-TV Guide announced Feb. 4.
Henry Yuen has resigned as chief executive officer of Gemstar-TV Guide International and will be replaced by Jeff Shell, the company announced Oct. 8. Gemstar-TV Guide is the parent company of the TV Games Network.
Most Popular Stories
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Top 3-year-olds
- Outstanding Field Set for CashCall Futurity
- Kettle Corn to Stand in Ohio at Fair Winds
- Records on the Line in Final Native Diver Run
- Lucayan Well-Spotted in Hollywood Turf Cup
- String King to Try Dirt at Fair Grounds
- Kentucky Steps Toward Medication Uniformity
- Drug Testing Not Without Its Challenges
- Aftercare Alliance Awards $1M in Grants
- Top Mare Nastique Dies at 29