Ryan O'Hara, the recently appointed chief operating officer of TV Games Network, has been promoted to president, parent company Gemstar-TV Guide announced Thursday.
Gemstar-TV Guide International announced it has named Ryan O'Hara chief operating officer of its TVG Network.
Wider distribution of TV Games Network through the nation's largest cable provider, Comcast, highlights a new joint venture between the cable company and TVG's parent company, Gemstar-TV Guide.
Mark Wilson has resigned as president and chief executive officer of the TV Games Network but will take over as chairman of the company, Gemstar-TV Guide announced Feb. 4.
Henry Yuen has resigned as chief executive officer of Gemstar-TV Guide International and will be replaced by Jeff Shell, the company announced Oct. 8. Gemstar-TV Guide is the parent company of the TV Games Network.
Most Popular Stories
- Stallion Oxbow to Stand at Calumet in 2015
- Competitive Group Entered for Smarty Jones
- Officials Examining Horse Deaths at Saratoga
- California Chrome Progressing Toward PA Derby
- Hollendorfer Duo Part of Even Yellow Ribbon
- Micromanage Set for Another Distance Test
- Barretts October Yearling Catalog Available
- Knee Surgery to Sideline Kid Cruz for Year
- Goldencents vs. Wise Dan Showdown Likely
- Lemon Drop Kid: A Class Act