A colt by Stormello consigned by Blue River Bloodstock, agent, went to Bob Baffert, agent, for $300,000 to top the second and final session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s sale.
Ahmed Zayat, who seems on the cusp of winning a classic race any time now, as been in the headlines for all the right and wrong reasons in his six years of Thoroughbred ownership.
Former president of the Maryland Jockey Club heads group that seeks to purchase the MJC from a bankrupt Magna Entertainment Corp.
Founder of EQB is also the founder and CEO of Blow Horn Equity, a bidder for the Maryland Jockey Club that is currently owned by the bankrupt Magna Entertainment Corp.
A new entity called Blow Horn Equity has submitted a bid for the Maryland Jockey Club assets, the company announced Dec. 18.
Most Popular Stories
- Ken Ramsey on Kitten's Joy
- Santa Anita Reducing Takeout on Daily Double
- Stallion Monba Represented by First Winner
- Calder Releases 2014 Partial Stakes Schedule
- TimeformUS: The Hollywood Park Swan Song
- De La Cruz Soars at Tampa Bay With 4-Bagger
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- King Kamehameha Son Dominates in Hong Kong
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- Cibelli Wins Her First Race After 60-Day Ban