A colt by Stormello consigned by Blue River Bloodstock, agent, went to Bob Baffert, agent, for $300,000 to top the second and final session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s sale.
Ahmed Zayat, who seems on the cusp of winning a classic race any time now, as been in the headlines for all the right and wrong reasons in his six years of Thoroughbred ownership.
Former president of the Maryland Jockey Club heads group that seeks to purchase the MJC from a bankrupt Magna Entertainment Corp.
Founder of EQB is also the founder and CEO of Blow Horn Equity, a bidder for the Maryland Jockey Club that is currently owned by the bankrupt Magna Entertainment Corp.
A new entity called Blow Horn Equity has submitted a bid for the Maryland Jockey Club assets, the company announced Dec. 18.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Colonel John Sold, to Stand in Korea in 2017
- Runhappy Faces Five in Ack Ack
- Flintshire Rolls Into Joe Hirsch Turf Classic
- Snowden Death Investigation 'Inactive'
- Beholder, Stellar Wind Renew Rivalry
- Klimt to Stretch Out in FrontRunner
- Air Force Blue Retired to Ashford Stud
- Mirahmadi New Full-Time Caller at Golden Gate