This month the Del Mar Thoroughbred Club, Barretts Sales, and Thoroughbred Owners of California will host "Buying a Racehorse," a free new owner seminar and preview of the paddock sale at Del Mar.
West Point Thoroughbred didn't waste any time in pulling a switch with Awesome Gem and Tropic Storm, both of whom will run in their second preference races.
Keeneland Productions and HRTV are partnering to provide live coverage of the opening two days of the September yearling sale, September 8-9, which are select sessions.
When 12 Derby horses work there is not going to be much going on the next day, and as a result this is going to be more of a short update. Brother Derek, Private Vow, and Storm Treasure are scheduled to work on Monday, and that pretty much will be it as far as workouts.
TVG will provide live, on-site coverage of the Sandy Lane Gold Cup from Garrison Savannah, just outside Bridgetown, Barbados, this Saturday.
TVG announced Oct. 17 that its popular program, "The Works," sponsored by the NTRA and Breeders' Cup, will kick off the network's coverage of the 2002 Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships tomorrow with the first of seven, one-hour shows airing from 11 a.m.-noon (EDT) through Thursday, Oct. 24.
TVG has announced it will offer exclusive live coverage of the Keeneland July Select Yearling Sale.
TVG will again produce "The Works" from Churchill Downs, focusing on Kentucky Derby and Oaks-bound horses and their daily doings at the Louisville track.
TVG today announced its broadcast schedule of live events from Churchill Downs surrounding the Kentucky Derby (gr. I) and the Kentucky Oaks (gr. I), highlighted by "The Works."
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Strangles Leads to ThistleDown Quarantine
- Havre de Grace Half Sister Wins at Delaware
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Barretts Sale Features Wide Selection
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Suddenbreakingnews Works, Bound for Belmont
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- PDJF Derby Day Fundraiser Raised Over $40,000
- Colt is First Winner for Maclean's Music