Few people in the sport have ever been as genuinely beloved and admired as Bob and Beverly Lewis.
- By Ryan Conley
With wife Beverly and son Jeff at the helm, surviving family members of the late Robert Lewis say they are happily fostering the ebullient owner's passionate flame for racing.
- By Ray Paulick
Family and friends of Robert Lewis filled the Saint James Church to capacity Thursday morning to remember the highly successful Thoroughbred owner-breeder and businessman who died in his Newport Beach, Calif., home last Friday.
Most Popular Stories
- Stellar Wind Upsets Beholder
- Maiden No More, Laoban Stuns Jim Dandy Rivals
- A. P. Indian Outduels Holy Boss in Vanderbilt
- Flintshire Scores in Eventful Bowling Green
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Lexie Lou Goes Wire to Wire in Victoriana
- Pennsylvania Sanctions Trainer Preciado
- Monmouth, Suffolk Battle Over Entries
- Minding Overcomes Trouble for Nassau Win
- Mind Your Biscuits Takes Amsterdam